After finally getting out of Las Vegas with all the airport closures and snow storms, I arrived in Ft. Myers, FL 5 days and 2 hours later than I was originally scheduled. However, being the great sport my sister is, she was there with her arms open and a smile from ear to ear to welcome me. We drove to Tampa for Christmas and then back to Cape Coral on Christmas evening because Gayle had to work the day after. While in Tampa, we got to spend a couple of days with Jason, Holly, Nancy and Abe (my niece, nephew, his son and his fiance). The presents were great, the food was wonderful and the company was just the best. Back in Cape Coral, Gayle and I visited Pine Island, a fabulous park on a river and shopping. Brought back some pink flamingos (can you believe) for my patio here. I returned to Nevada in January and really realized just how much I missed being able to see my sister more often and wished that it wasn't so far. Gayle, I love you.