Thursday, November 25, 2010

October-November 2010

Well October came and went - am very late on entering something on the blog. I am still in love with Northern California. Making new friends and totally enjoy watching the grandkids grow up. Went into the hospital for a few days after a scare of afib or irregular heartbeat. I was shocked a couple of times to get it to convert to normal and am now trying to get the blood pressure under control as well as dealing with a bout of pneumonia. I am so glad I live by the girls and was so grateful for the way they were there when I needed them. I am still feeling the shock that you can go from feeling great one day to realizing the next day that you can be broken. Anyway, now, things couldn't be better. Am certainly not as bad as some nor as well as others. I am totally looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow and will post some pics after the weekend. I am thankful for my friends, family and my health. It has gotten down to 30 this last week of November but as my daughter puts it layer, layer, and then layer some more. I wish everyone a blessed and safe Thanksgiving.