Monday, August 15, 2011

August 2011


Guess what??? I am finally moving into a two bedroom apartment and getting my stuff out of storage. Hopefully this will be my last packing and moving but who knows!!LOL I love Northern California. The weather is fantastic here in the Sacramento area. I didn't like so many rainy days during the winter but it was my first winter to have that expeience since I was about 18 years old so hopefully I can get through this winter without whining so much. I love spending time with my grandchildren. They are growing like weeds. I miss the visitors from Phoenix living up here - had more in Las Vegas (wonder why !!!!) So back to packing (moving day is Friday 8/19) and I need to have it done by then. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their summer as much as I am. Pics are of the kids in the backyard in their pool and Natalee on her 2nd birthday.