
Well moved into the new two bedroom apartment and love the room. No longer have the storage or rental washing machine/dryer. The girls got me a stackable washer/dryer for my new apartment and I love it. Have been trying to get unpacked and settled in. I finally asked my doctor to give me a back xray as the pain was unbearable and then went to an orthopedic doc who sent me for an MRI and come to find out I have L1-L5 bulging discs with two on the nerve. Am scheduled for a epidural/cortizone treatment in October. Tried to go to one of the boys games but could only get half up the walkway and had to stop, sit and rest to get back to the car. Cannot lay, sit or stand without pain. Anway, the leaves are starting to change color and it is really pretty. And, one of the nicest things about living in an apartment is that I don't have to rake them - just enjoy them. The girls and I are going to Lake Tahoe next month and I am looking forward to that. Brandon and Raquel went out of town and I babysat the kids - Natalee is playing on her computer like me and the boys are happy drawing and coloring. It was a fun time.