Friday, November 25, 2011

2011 November

Gosh time is sure going by fast. Already time for Christmas again. We had a fantastic Thanksgiving with the kids, grandkids and friends. The girls cooked a fabulous meal that everyone enjoyed. I was the chopper and slicer and Natalee helped me a "lot". We had fun preparing and eating. Will post some pictures when the camera gets downloaded. The past month has been almost pain free finally. Those epidurals have kicked into action and I no longer have the nerve piercing pain from the lumbar disks. Just a little nagging once in a while that Aleve can handle. I no longer am on the walker and almost have all of my balance back. Getting old sure has it's ups and downs. Have started the final unpacking of the stuff that was in storage. This is the last I hope. Am totally organized: stacks for garbage, shredding, Goodwill and the girls to go through and save stack. The save stack gets emptied on a daily basis and almost have another shredding box filled so off to the Red Dog Shredders to get it done and can stop by the Goodwill dropoff what I have right now. Anyway - still keeping busy, playing Farmville on Facebook ( have 6 farms right now and it is about 3-4 hours a day). Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and were as blessed as we were.