January was a fun filled month. Weather is very nice compared to all the rain last year. I am so happy I moved into the 2 bedroom apartment. I am working on eliminating all "stuff" from my house and eliminating "weight" from myself. Decided not to follow any DIET but am setting a goal of 2 pounds a week and going to make healthier choices. Have never made it through January as far as resolutions go so this is a goal not a resolution. Got the year started off right - Have been to the eye doctor, ear doctor, cardiologist, and my regular doctor for bloodwork etc. Eyes, ears and heart all good, as is the bloodwork. Austin's classroom celebrated Grandparents Day with a program in the cafeteria and then the Grandparent got to go to the classroom and play games with their grandchild. They had snacks ready for us too. Here is Austin and I sitting at his desk.
Retired and love spending lots and lots of time with my youngest grandchildren: Austin, Nathan and Natalee.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
2012 January
January was a fun filled month. Weather is very nice compared to all the rain last year. I am so happy I moved into the 2 bedroom apartment. I am working on eliminating all "stuff" from my house and eliminating "weight" from myself. Decided not to follow any DIET but am setting a goal of 2 pounds a week and going to make healthier choices. Have never made it through January as far as resolutions go so this is a goal not a resolution. Got the year started off right - Have been to the eye doctor, ear doctor, cardiologist, and my regular doctor for bloodwork etc. Eyes, ears and heart all good, as is the bloodwork. Austin's classroom celebrated Grandparents Day with a program in the cafeteria and then the Grandparent got to go to the classroom and play games with their grandchild. They had snacks ready for us too. Here is Austin and I sitting at his desk.