Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2012 - July

Had a lot of fun this month. Raquel, Brandon, grandkids and I went to Vegas for the 4th of July week. Stayed at a great resort (their timeshare). I got to spend some time and play some cards with my friends. It was so nice seeing them, catching up on Sun City happenings and going out with them. The rest of the month has sped by. Natalee turned three years old and she had a great party here at the pool with family and had another with the play group. So far, she was done a stay over with me which means she stayed over 4 hours with mommy gone. She finally did a nap over while mommy took care of errands and Natalee was great. No tears. She is a little princess in my book. One of the things I got for her that she shows to everyone is a pink crystal chandelier for her bedroom. I am so glad I live close to my grandkids.