

Well, January has certainly flown by. I am trying to get the garage unpacked. Been here for 18 months and the boxes I have not unpacked yet probably should just be donated. Right? But no, I am unpacking and repacking because almost all of the "great stuff" that I saved to do when I retired - no longer holds my interest as I have moved on or just isn't that great. I have started farming on Facebook and that has turned into a full time job. I keep saying I am going to just quit, and then something comes up and I am back in the thick of it. Working for my daughter is enjoyable as it gives me the opportunity to go to the resorts/casinos and see new stuff. I am posting a photo of the Palazzo lobby, and as most of the decorations currently in LV are centered around Chinese New Years and that is why the lanterns are there. Natalee is precious and changing almost daily. This is her new face - please pick me up... The boys are one of the biggest joys in my life. The snow was beautiful and stayed for a couple of weeks. The sunsets are so pretty - couldn't resist showing you. So, stay tuned for a possible really big announcement next month.... have to keep you coming back.....see ya then