Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where did February go???

Wow, that was really quick. Nothing exactly spectacular this month. All of us have been sick with one thing or another. I try to stay away from the kids when they are sick and then try to stay away from them when I am sick - if that makes sense. But, it seems in a family what one has everyone ends up with it no matter how many precautions you take. I have had a really hard time with Natalee letting me babysit so Raquel and Brandon can have some time out. She just screams and screams. I think one of their dates was 45 minutes. But, finally, last Tuesday I finally had a great night with the kids. Natalee went to bed on time and fell asleep and stayed asleep, the boys went to bed on time and stayed in bed and went to sleep. Now this doesn't sound like much but it is really huge... and RandB got to stay out about 3.5 hours. Work is going really great. The boys and I still have to make our Valentine cookies and hopefully they will get done this week before February is over. I have made some great friends here and we love to play cards or domino games. We go out to eat every once in a while and to the movies.