Retired and love spending lots and lots of time with my youngest grandchildren: Austin, Nathan and Natalee.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
June - 45 days and counting
June - Found an apartment in Citrus Heights, CA. The kids will be about 12 mins away. Am very excited about the move. Can't wait to live by both girls again. Never dreamed it would be in California but you have to learn to go with the flow. It has been an experience living with the kids. I have my friends from Aliante Sun City and we play cards a couple of times a week. We also go to movies and out to eat. June 27 we went to Boulder, NV and rode a train to the dam. Ate at the Boulder Brewery and went to see ABBA later. I loved ABBA when they first came out and the group that was here has two of the original members and that was cool. Music is the same and I still love it.