


Pics: 1-Natalee 7 wks old;2-Nathan playing hide/seek(so cute he thinks he is hidden); 3-Travis & me; 4-Austins 1st day in Kindergarten. Another month flying by just from being so busy and fun filled with family things. Nathan started preschool last month, Austin started Kindergarten this month. Natalee got her first shots (boo hoo). Drea visited for Labor Day weekend. And, can you believe - me, who hates football (or most contact sports) is in a Fantasy Football League and have won 2 out of 3 weeks. Unbelievable...I don't even know what all that RB, TQB, K, etc. even mean. I am having fun but not watching the games (unless of course I am at Raquel's and then that is all that works on their TV (LOL). I also was blessed by running into Travis (my oldest grandson). It was great seeing him and hopefully we will stay in touch. The weather is fabulous and has really been a great year - so different from Phoenix. The temps don't get to the 100's until pm and then it cools down at night at least to the 80's and there is almost always a wind.